Your website serves as the digital storefront for your business. If it doesn’t look appealing, load quickly or even have a mobile version, customers are going to keep walking. Many small business owners rely on their website to bring in a steady stream of leads and educate potential customers on what they offer. WordPress is an advanced platform that powers the back end of your website.
It’s commonly referred to as a “content management system” because of its ability to let you easily create and organize all of the pages and media you upload to your site. It is very interesting for you to learn why it is a good option for business websites.
1. You will be able to use and start your own blog features.
2. wordpress constantly updates itself for safety and security. This security updates are carried out by your IT service provider most of the time.
3. WordPress is an open source system. Open source simply means that developers are able to contribute to WordPress’ software in the form of plugins, themes and updates. How does that benefit you? The system is constantly improving and getting better, and a new addition doesn’t cost you a cent. You can reap all the benefits of these improvements without paying for them.
4. WordPress is a very SEO friendly (SEO: Search engine optimzation)
5. WordPress has been around for many years, it’s not a newly developed system
6. WordPress can be handled by a professional PHP programmer, which is very popular
7. Having a wordpress website puts you in a good impression. WordPress is great for small businesses because it has everything you need to create a visually pleasing, fully functional, scalable website, and it also offers endless possibilities if your business or budget grows down the road.